A Sit n Go tournament is one with 2-10 players which starts immediately after the required number of players for that particular tournament is satisfied.
Each player begins the tournament with the exact same amount of chips. There are both Limit and No Limit Hold’em Sit n Go tournaments. Panguingue Sit n Go tournaments are also available. Play continues until one player has all of the chips. When this occurs the prizes are awarded according to the prize payout for that particular tournament.
- Any player is eligible to enter into a Sit n Go tournament, providing they are able to pay the buy-in.
- All Sit n Go tournaments are played until 1 player has all of the chips.
- All Sit n Go tables will begin 30 seconds after the final person has registered.
- The blinds are determined by the button and the first to act pre flop.
- There will be no breaks, all Poker tournaments continue until one player holds all the chips.
- When a player loses all their chips they are declared out of the tournament and finish in the order they were eliminated. Example: In a 10 player tournament if you are the third player eliminated, you are declared as finishing in 8th place.
- If more than one player is eliminated in the same hand, the player with the most chips before the hand started finishes higher. In the case where both players also have the same amount of chips before the hand, both players will tie for the position. If there is a tie between two or more players, the prizes they qualify for are split evenly between all tied players. For example, if two players tie for 2nd place, each player receives 50% of the second place prize and 50% of the third place prize.
- TigerGaming.com will not assist in any deals among players during or after poker tournaments. Poker tournaments continue until there is one declared winner and the payoffs will be exactly according to the prize pay out structure.
- All players will play with all their chips until either they lose all their chips or win the tournament.
- During play in any of the poker tournaments, if a player loses their connection and does not re-connect or does not act, their hands are automatically folded and their blinds are posted automatically when it is their turn until they return. Eventually the player is “blinded out” if they do not re-connect back to the poker tournaments table.
- Players must understand and accept the risk of Internet disconnections, as they can and do occur. If a player is not connected before a hand starts, they will be dealt cards and then folded automatically. If they are required to post a blind and are not connected, their blind is posted automatically and their hand folded. Again, this continues until the player is fully connected and back in the poker tournaments or until the player is out of the tournament.
- In the rare and unlikely event of a server problem, all poker tournaments in play during the problem are deemed as cancelled. Once the server re-starts, we will refund the full Buy-In and entry fee of each poker player that was still in the tournaments at the time. In addition, each of these players will share in the prize pool accumulated from the players that were already eliminated from the poker tournaments. This payout is based on the player’s proportion of chips compared to all other remaining players. This resolution treats all players fairly. If a player was eliminated from any of the poker tournaments before the server problem, they are considered “out of the tournament” and do not receive an entry fee refund or any portion of the prize pool.
- In case of disputes, SportsViet.com's management decision will be final.